AuthorTopic: [CCS RP] Surprise, surprise  (Read 31887 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
[CCS RP] Surprise, surprise
« on: August 17 2005, 02:45 am »
AHA! lolz. I finally got a sort of good idea for a CCS RP. XD Hehe. Since there's only one other CCS RP going on and this is a CCS/ TRC forum. XD hehe

Plot - The events with the Void Card did happen. A Hope Card was made. Sakura and Syaoran confessed their love to each other. ^__^ But Syaoran had to go back to Hong Kong. He promised Sakura he would be back for her. Now after 3 years of waiting, Sakura has finally given up. They stopped contact 2 years ago and Sakura hasn't heard from Meiling in 2 years either. What happened? Sakura decides to go to Hong Kong to find out what happened.

There's something else to the plot, but I'll leave that as a surprise for after we get all the characters. XD

Ages - They're all 15 (depending on month), except Kero in the Main characters. All the minor characters, are most likely older than 14. XD

Main Characters
Sakura - lika-chi
Syaoran - SLi
Tomoyo - Fai
Kero - suu_no_clover
Meiling - Zeldi

Minor Characters (These characters, I don't need people to do as much as the Main Characters. You can choose these if you have a main already or you can choose one if you don't come online often ^_^)
Yelan - Dragonia
Touya - OniiChanTouya
Yukito/ Yue

And there's also an Original Character
Katako - DragonGirl

So PM me the character you want to be and you got it. XD

I forgot to add in the secret plot. Well, it's that Syaoran had another arranged marriage. DUN DUN DUN!!! With the original character. And Syaoran seems to not mind getting married to (the original character) unlike how he felt about Meiling before. Well I think of more on how this plot goes, I'll add more. XD

Now that we got our fiancee for Syaoran, I can talk more about the plot! lolz. Anyways, Katako is going to be a mean person that no one in the family likes. Not even Yelan. They somehow got into an arranged marriage because of Katako's father. Yelan apparently owes her father something and he asked Syaoran and her to get married. (You know I'm kaing this up as I type. lolz) So Yelan couldn't really say no.
Also Katako know magic but no one knows, not even her father. She doesn't have strong magic but knows that Syaoran knows magic and knows about the Clow cards. She doesn't know that Sakura is the mistress though. Also, Katako only knows how to control people's mind for a certain amount of time and sense things too. That's the only magic she has. Controlling people's mind has a limit. Katako doesn't know how big or small the limit is. She just can't control certain people. Like people with magic or a strong will. ^__^
Last thing that you have to know is that Katako controlled her father into asking Yelan to get Syaoran married to herself. Her father didn't want to ask for a marriage. He just wanted a good house and job. He's a good person. For some reason, Katako can control him for a very long time. That's why the father doesn't really know about the marriage. Whenever he sort of figures it out, Katako controls his mind again.

Note: Katako's father isn't added because I never knew he was going to be in this RP. ROFL!! Sorry! Anyone want to take his part???? PM if you want to.
« Last Edit: September 21 2005, 05:41 am by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: [Cardcaptor Sakura RP] Surprise, surprise
« Reply #1 on: August 20 2005, 09:21 am »
OOC: I guess we can start now. I'll be Touya for now since he's needed right now. Jennifer is going to come into the RP later, so I can start right now. XD

Sakura was sitting with her friends eating lunch at school.

'I wonder what Meiling wants me and Tomoyo to go to Hong Kong for? It's been 2 year since I last heard from her and Syaoran. Now she's asking me to go to Hong Kong. This is too weird.'

Sakura gave a big sigh. "This is too weird!" Sakura yelled.
« Last Edit: August 25 2005, 07:35 am by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20 2005, 03:03 pm »
"This is too weird!" Sakura yelled.

Tomoyo stopped in a mid bite and looked at her bestfriend. "Ah, Sakura are you ok? Is it you lunch? Or is something else on your mind?" asked as she smiled. Tomoyo could kind of guess what her friend was thinking about. It sometimes also kept her up at night, but it didn't bother her as much as it did her bestfriend.

"Did you want to come over after school Sakura? I need an opinion on one of my new clothes that I'm planning to make." Tomoyo tried to hide her smile as she said the last few words knowing that Sakura would say 'no' if she knew that she was going to be the one putting it on.
« Last Edit: August 20 2005, 03:15 pm by Fai »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #3 on: August 23 2005, 12:58 pm »
Sakura heard her best friend asking her to come over to try on clothes. Usually, she would say no but today was different.

"Sure." Sakura said with a sigh.

'Syaoran. What happened to you?'

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #4 on: August 24 2005, 03:08 am »
"Great!! We're going to have to walk back to my house today. No limo." Tomoyo said as she packed up her lunch. As Tomoyo stood up she noticed that Sakura wasn't moving.

"Sakura, we don't want to be late for class now do we?" Tomoyo said with another smile. Slowly Sakura got up, but it still seemed she was deep in thought. Tomoyo sighed and grabbed Sakura's hand as she pulled her friend gently back to the school.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #5 on: August 24 2005, 11:35 am »
For the rest of the day, school went by really slowly. She didn't even remember that she was going to go to Tomoyo's house after school today.

When it was time to go home, Sakura started packing and left the classroom without Tomoyo. She didn't even hear Tomoyo calling her name when she was leaving.

When she finally realized that Tomoyo was calling her, she stopped.

"Tomoyo-chan. Sorry, I didn't call you." Sakura said, smiling before walking again.

Sakura then remembered that she was going to go to Tomoyo's house later. "Oh yea, we're going to your house today, right? And we're walking because no limo, right?" Sakura asked, with a fake smile again.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #6 on: August 24 2005, 12:59 pm »
"Sakura, Sakura!! Wait up!!!" Tomoyo yelled as she tried to catch up to her. When she finally caught up, Tomoyo stopped to catch her breath and then noticed that Sakura had plastered on a smile. But she had known Sakura long enough to know that something was wrong. Tomoyo sighed again and walked up beside Sakura.

"Sakura, do you want to talk about something? I know that something has been bothering you for a while, so don't say that nothing is wrong. Or else I'll put you in a very very frilly dress!" Tomoyo said with a smile at the last part.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #7 on: August 25 2005, 07:42 am »
"Sakura, do you want to talk about something? I know that something has been bothering you for a while, so don't say that nothing is wrong. Or else I'll put you in a very very frilly dress!"

Sakura froze at the word 'frilly'. "FRILLY?!" Sakura yelled.

Sakura sighed and stopped to look at Tomoyo. "Tomoyo. You know how I told you that we're needed in Hong Kong. Firstly, how are we even going to go. I haven't told my dad or Touya yet. They're going to freak out. Plus Hong Kong. Why would we be needed there. There must be something wrong. Plus Meiling tells us to come after not hearing from her for TWO years. TWO!" Sakura said all at once to Tomoyo.

"Plus, Meiling hasn't even mentioned why or when we're going. And she didn't mention anything about Syaoran either. What happened to him? He hasn't contacted me in two years either." Sakura started crying.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #8 on: August 25 2005, 07:58 am »
As Sakura started to cry, Tomoyo put her arm comfortingly around her bestfriend's shoulder and said, "Take a deep breath Sakura. And don't worry about how we're going to get there. I asked my mom about that the other day and she said that she would get her jet plane to take us, so you don't have to worry about transportation."

Thats when Tomoyo paused. She couldn't think of anything else to say, or how to explain why Syaoran hadn't ben in contact with her for two whole years. "Well maybe some new kind of card came up and he is really busy tring to catch it! If it is, it'll be just like the old days!! I can make you and Syaoran matching outfits!!" Tomoyo said trying to cheer Sakura up. Thats when she noticed that they had arrived at her house. "Come on Sakura, we'll go up to my room and talk about this more." she said as she lead Sakura into the large house.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #9 on: August 25 2005, 08:08 am »
((WAH!! I forgot to add the secret plot. I just did. Everyone had to check the first post to see it!!!))

Sakura heard about the transportation stuff being good and Tomoyo would be dealing with that. She just walked up to Tomoyo's room.

"Maybe we should call them and ask them why we're going? It's really bothering me. This is too weird!"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #10 on: August 25 2005, 08:19 am »
((Ahh!! Noo!! Its only supposed to be S+S!!  :cry:))

"Sure Sakura, we can call them. I think it should be dinner soon for them, but first." Tomoyo said with an evil glint in her eye. Tomoyo ran over to her closet which was filled with most of her creations and pulled out a very old time looking dress. It was made with a very fine white fabric and decorated with pink ribbions and little pink flowers with a little white umbrella to match. "I must make alterations!! Put it on Sakura!!" Tomoyo cried as she ran to get out her sewing box. "Oh wait!! I almost forgot the shoes and stockings!! Here!" Tomoyo cried as she handed Sakura them hastily.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #11 on: August 26 2005, 03:49 pm »
((IT IS!!! Something's going to happen and yea. I have it in my head. If you want to know some of the plot, PM me. It's going to be a BIG surprise and twist. ^__^ It's going to be S+S in the end. I promise. XD hehe))

Sakura sweatdropped at Tomoyo. She was being her hyper self again. But she was thankful that Tomoyo was being like this because it was cheering her up.

"Thanks Tomoyo." Sakura said with a real smile.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #12 on: August 26 2005, 04:34 pm »
"Hoho, is it good to see that real smile again Sakura!" Tomoyo said pausing minute to smile herself.

When Sakura had finished putting on the outfit Tomoyo cried out in delight. "It was made for you Sakura!! Maybe you should wear this when we go to Hong Kong!" Tomoyo quickly rushed over and whipped out a sewing kit and her pink phone. "Here, you still want to call Meiling and Syaoran right? You talk while I sew." Tomoyo said as she dialed a number and then shoved it into her friend's hand. "Wait..maybe we should put it on speakerphone so I can sew and listien. Can you press that button?" asked Tomoyo in a muffeled voice as she had a tape measure in her mouth.
« Last Edit: August 26 2005, 04:57 pm by Fai »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #13 on: August 27 2005, 03:53 am »
Sakura sweatdropped at Tomoyo's behaviour. "Tomoyo, you never change." Sakura muttered.

"Here, you still want to call Meiling and Syaoran right? You talk while I sew."

"Wait..maybe we should put it on speakerphone so I can sew and listen. Can you press that button?"

"WHAT!! No! I can't talk to them. Especially Syaoran. What do I say? No!" Sakura shoved the phone back to Tomoyo, not caring that she had her hands full of sewing equipment.

"You can talk to them and I'll listen." Sakura said with her arms crossed, taking a seat on the couch.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #14 on: August 27 2005, 09:43 am »
((Yep! xD))

Tomoyo tried to balance all her sewing equipment as Sakura pushed the phone back into her arms. "Sakura!! I don't have the hands!! Or maybe I do. The speakerphone button rocks!! And don't sit down!! You'll ruin the dress!!" Tomoyo said. She pulled Sakura from the couch and got back to work. Then she heard the phone ring and then an operator's voice said, "The phone number you dialed cannot connect. Please try again."

Tomoyo sweatdropped and started to dial again. While she sewed she noticed that Sakura was shaking a little and Tomoyo put her hand in Sakura's trembeling hand. "It's ok. I'll do the talking, but you have to stay still while I sew. Don't want to get poked with a very sharp needle because you're trembiling now do we?"

The phone rang and then rang again. Suddenly a voice answered the phone. "Hello?"
« Last Edit: August 29 2005, 09:42 am by Fai »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #15 on: August 28 2005, 03:56 pm »
Sakura was shaking a little when Tomoyo was dailing the number again.

"It's ok. I'll do the talking, but you have to stay still while I sew. Don't want to get poked with a very sharp needle because you're trembiling now do we?"

"Ok." Sakura quietly whispered.

Sakura froze as she heard a voice over the phone.

((Fai, I don't think you're suppose to say what I'm doing. But I guess it's ok. :sweatdrop:

Ok seriously, we need Zeldi or SLi right now. If one of you guys don't drop by tomorrow, I'll do something else. ^__^ lolz))

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #16 on: August 29 2005, 10:59 pm »
Mei Lin picked up the phone "Hello, Li Residence, who is speaking?"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #17 on: August 30 2005, 03:08 am »
"Meiling!! Hi, it's Tomoyo!! How are you and Syaoran doing?" Tomoyo said as she started to sew the dress. "Sakura and I were wondering why you asked us to come to Hong Kong on such short notice? Oh yes, and when you wanted us to come?" she asked.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #18 on: August 31 2005, 12:48 am »
When Sakura heard Meiling's voice, she froze. Sakura grabbed Tomoyo's working hand. When Tomoyo mentioned Syaoran, Sakura started getting more nervous.

Sakura felt bad not saying 'hi' to Meiling at least so she opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"....." Sakura tried to get 'hi' out.

'What's wrong with me? I can't even talk to Meiling?'

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #19 on: September 02 2005, 03:16 am »
"Oh Hi Tomoyo-San...Is Sakura There too?" Mei Lin asked "I would be nice if you just could come as soon a possiable...I..I will explane all later Okay" Mei Lin said with a nervous voice

(( Bad Day..Bad RPG Time -.-))