AuthorTopic: //[TRC]Cat's Eye II--Kage Tsuzuru  (Read 12775 times)

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
//[TRC]Cat's Eye II--Kage Tsuzuru
« on: September 22 2005, 12:44 pm »
After some life-taking encounters with Seishirou in Outo, Mokona has taken them to a new dimension..a new world. What sort of world is this? Illusion...a world of witchcraft and wizardry..

Characters:
-Syaoran: Okamirei
-Sakura: Zeldi
-Fai: Sakaki
-Kurogane: Pikari
-Mokona: Syaokura
-Nekoi: Fai
-Ashura : Ruby Chan
-Kisei: Last_memory
-Hori Sukuzan: Hori

Cat's Eye I

Ashura: Lord Voldemort of Illusion! An evil sorcerer, one completely different from Fai's king, Ashura lives deep within a forest..immersed with dark plans..

Kisei: Ashura's most trusted assistant. Having no magic powers, Kisei uses daggers and ninja skills to slay the innocent.
« Last Edit: October 01 2005, 12:20 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: //[TRC]Cat's Eye II--Kage Tsuzuru
« Reply #1 on: September 22 2005, 12:53 pm »
The streets of Illusion bustled with wizrards and witches. The town was always busy.. a quiet, normal day in Illusion was considered rare. Neverless, one could not help but glance in surprise as a white creature with wings appeared out of nowhere. The creature opened it's mouth, and a group of strangely dressed people dropped onto the ground. 3 of them seemed unconscious, but the black-haired man seemed agitated.

Mokona jumped happily onto Kurogane's head. "We're here!"

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #2 on: September 22 2005, 02:58 pm »
"A...Ano Mokona where are we? Brrrr..It´s soo dark and cold" Sakura said and asked Mokona
(( Gomenasai... didn´t know what to write :heh: ))

EDIT:// (( I know thought that too but what i mean with dark isn´t Dark.. Sorry for not being clear.  :sweatdrop: ))
« Last Edit: September 23 2005, 09:30 pm by Zeldi »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: September 23 2005, 06:36 pm »
((I believe its supposed to be daytime, Zeldi :sweatdrop: ))

"Oi!" Kurogane snapped at the white manjuu bun that bounced onto his head. "I've got enough dead weight to carry as it is without you making yourself at home!!" With an annoyed sigh, he looked toward the kid, who seemed to have passed out again in the journey between worlds. The princess seemed okay, though rather confused. Finally he let his gaze fall to the blonde man who had fallen in his lap, his hand still wrapped around Kurogane's, which the dark-haired man held firmly.

He glanced about their surroundings suspiciously, hurriedly looking for signs of danger, only to be met with several gawking stares from strangers. Damn manjuu bun... he quietly cursed. why can't the thing ever pick a decent place to land?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: September 24 2005, 05:11 am »
The blonde wizard found himself suddenly pulled... but sensing strong arms around him, Kurogane’s arms...  he felt safe, protected... as they left one world... one time, to land once again somewhere new.

Feeling hurried movement around him, Fai slowly blinked his blue eyes, finding his fatigue quickly fading as he glanced around their new surroundings... sensing...magic...

He looked to his companions - Sakura-chan gazing around, resting across Syaoran’s chest, the boy holding her close, just beginning to slowly wake, and somehow healed from his injuries he’d received in Outo by the one who had taught him how to fight, the one who had once claimed to be his friend.

Then sensing warmth around him, and the feel of his hand resting tight in Kurogane’s, the one he loved... Fai smiled a slow smile, glad to see the ninja’s usual annoyed expression, knowing that there was so much more beneath what the man showed on the outside... remembering his kiss... Then Fai suddenly found himself being pulled out of his thoughts, becoming aware of the small scene they had created by landing in the middle of the busy town...
« Last Edit: September 24 2005, 07:21 am by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: September 24 2005, 11:07 am »
Syaoran stirred, slowly lifting his eyelids. There's no...pain?
He sat up suddenly, a confused expression crossing his face. Earlier he had passed out from agony in Outo, bleeding from the wounds that Seishirou had inflicted upon him. But now...the wounds were gone...
He gasped, looking at the people around him.
Where are we?
Witch hats and brooms..they were like the people he read from his father's books. He felt his heart leap in excitement. A world of witchcraft?

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #6 on: September 24 2005, 01:47 pm »
Nekoi walked slowly through the busy streets as she started at her shopping list of ingredients that she had to buy, "I can't believe that grandma needs all this for one potion!"

After buying the things on her long list she left the store and walked back towards home when a dog appered at her side. "There you are Inuki! I was wondering where you went," she whispered as she crouched down and petted the large dog. Witches and wizards walked past her with a puzzeled look on their faces, staring at this girl petting the air. Nekoi was well aware that they were staring at her, but she tried not to care as she smiled happily at her dog, pushing down the hurt inside her,"Let's go home now Inuki. Don't want to worry grandma do we?"

Nekoi continued home when she saw a pair of strangers standing in the street wearing very strange clothes. Strangers were not usually a strange sight to see here, but these people just seemed..out of place. Suddenly she senced something that made her curiousity level go up- someone in that group had some very strong magic. Deciding then and there, she walked foreward towards them and introducded herself, "Hello, I'm Nekoi! Welcome to Illusion! Do you need any help?"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: September 25 2005, 06:58 am »
Fai stood slowly, leaning against Kurogane for support, as the remainder of his fatigue continued to drift away. Then turning his blonde head slightly, he glanced at the expression on Kurogane’s face as the ninja took in their surroundings. Nothing remotely resembling excitement showed on his handsome face... only a grumpy suspicion... a suspicion Fai could relate to, as he also felt something wrong, sensing something he couldn't quite put his finger on... something similar to the energy of the dark sorcerer from Outo, but stronger... and in an odd way, somewhat familiar...

Then from out of the crowd of people busily going about their business, a young girl came running... "Hello, I'm Nekoi! Welcome to Illusion! Do you need any help?" Seeing as his companions were all too distracted at the moment, Fai stepped forward, bowing slightly, “Arigatou, Nekoi-chan.” Fai smiled down at the dog at her side, reaching out to him as he introduced himself, “I’m Fai, and this country is Illusion, ne?”

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #8 on: September 25 2005, 08:08 am »
A tall blonde with piercing blue eyes answered her greeting as she called it out.
Sencing the strong presence again she thought to herself, This must be the one that I can sence the magic coming from...It is so strong..Getting a bit dizzy..

Nekoi wobbeled a bit before continuing to talk, "Hai Fai-san! You and your friends must be from different worlds then? Your clothes look so strange.." she said staring at the strange assortments of clothes that they were wearing. She stood there examining and taking in information about his compainions by just looking at them. A tall boy with brown hair, holding onto a smaller girl with the same brown hair, but she had beautiful green eyes. Nekoi lingered on the girl and thought she had senced a small presence of magic inside of her, but as soon as she scened it, it dissapered. A small white creature that look much like a manjuu bun sat ontop a full head of black hair. The man wore all black and seemed to not want to be where he was right now. Newcomers from different worlds...Definitly.

Walking over to the boy and the girl, she held out her hand and smiled saying, "Welcome to Illusion, my name is Nekoi, and yours are?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: September 25 2005, 08:23 am »
Syaoran took the girl's hand, smiling back. "Syaoran.." He glanced at the princess, who seems dazed from the trip. "..and Sakura."
His brown eyes observed Nekoi, looking from her outfit to the potions held tightly in one arm.
"Anou, this country.."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: September 25 2005, 08:27 am »
A cheery young girl bounced up to them, seeming to want to help, so Kurogane dropped his suspicion for the moment, though he didn't let his guard down. He watched with masked concern as Fai pulled himself to his feet. leaning on Kurogane for support. Then a strange look came over his face as he watched Fai reach out, seeming to pat an invisible head near the girl's legs. He quickly shot him a look that read Are you sure you didn't wake up insane?

He watched the girl walk over to the kid and princess to introduce herself, and took the opportunity to take a better look at the country around them. "Is it me or is this world... strange? Not that that's really anything new," he grumbled, still glancing suspiciously at Fai like he might sprout a second head at any moment.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #11 on: September 25 2005, 08:39 am »
Nekoi saw Syaoran observe the potions and her clothes with great curiosity, her clothes were quite different than the ones that he was wearing. Perhaps that was why his face held such curiosity. She smiled and her eyes traveled over to the large man and the white manjuu bun like creature.
She held out her hand towards the tall man that had his arms folded across his chest. She saw that he had no magical abilites what so ever, but he still seemed to have this very strong magical aura over him. "Welcome sir! How do you like Illusion so far?" Nekoi said cheerfully holding out her hand.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #12 on: September 25 2005, 09:19 am »
Mokona was resting on top of Fai's shoulders as usual. It was then when he spotted a young girl who just perfomed an illusion. He clapped at the girl, known as Nekoi, liking the performance she put on.

"Mokona likes it!" He chirped.

OOC: Writer's block! Ack! =.=

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: September 25 2005, 02:12 pm »
Fai caught the look Kurogane had given him, and glanced from where the dog sat and back to the ninja’s crimson eyes once more, suddenly realizing the man was completely unable to see the magical animal that sat at the girl’s feet.

Fai smiled at the suspicious look Kurogane wore, thinking how frustrated this world of magic was going to make the man, and then stepped back to his side once more, taking hold of his arm, and giving the large man a nudge as the girl waited for him to introduce himself.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: September 29 2005, 03:56 am »
Kurogane watched Fai's face become a smile in return, and his suspicion soon falling back into annoyance, he turned back to the girl who still waited for his answer, feeling Fai's nudge at his side and resisting the urge to shove the blonde man flat on his bottom. With a short roll of his eyes, Kurogane ignored the girl's extended hand and stated bluntly, "I'm Kurogane."
There, Fai, are you happy now?

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #15 on: September 29 2005, 04:52 am »
" NEKOI ! " A voice rang through the air... and through the scenery appeared A Red haired woman .. with peircing scarlet eyes...

She wore on her head a black witches hat .. embelished with stars.

" There you are ... Grandma is looking for you "

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #16 on: September 29 2005, 11:19 am »
"NEKOI!"

"Eh? Ah Hori!!" Nekoi cried as she turned around and waved at her friend, "Grandma...? Oh no!!!" Hori said almost dropping all her potions.
"I have to get home!! But wait...You guys need a place to stay while in Illusion don't you? I know the perfect place!" Nekoi said smiling at the group.

She clutched the potions in one hand and muttered a spell under her breath, taking them all in front of a medium sized house with a balcony and a chimminey with a thin line of smoke coming out of it, "Come on! I'll show you to your rooms and then we can have dinner! You're staying right Hori-san?"
« Last Edit: September 29 2005, 11:50 am by Fai »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: September 30 2005, 06:25 am »
Fai looked around in mild surprise as they were suddenly transported in front of what he assumed to be the young girl’s house, and even though he himself had used his magic only earlier to save the man standing next to him, he still felt slightly uncomfortable around all this freely used magic, being reminded of his own world.

Still holding onto Kurogane’s arm, partially for his own reassurance, Fai frowned slightly and chanced a small glance at the man to see how he was taking his sudden forced relocation, thinking that if he was feeling uncomfortable, Kurogane must be a bit more than annoyed by now, and hoping they could both offer each other some comfort as they followed the girl inside.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #18 on: October 01 2005, 08:41 pm »
" Yes I'll be staying ...  I have nothing better to do ..." She smiled...

She turned to the others that had come with them ... " I'm Hori by the way ... Hori or Hori-chan will do " She smiled...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #19 on: October 02 2005, 06:51 am »
"Yay! More company for dinner! I'll make sure to tell Obasan that we have extra company tonight. Come on you guys!" Nekoi said motioning to the group inside the house and up a flight of long stairs that seemed to go on forever. They came across many rooms that had a many assortments of magical instruments that seemed to hold a certain purposes that no one could figure out. Finally Nekoi stopped at a pleasent kitchen where an old lady with twinkling gray eyes stood preparing dinner, "Obasan! I'm home! I'm sorry it took so long, here are your potions! Oh yes, Hori-san and some newcomers to Illusion are staying for dinner." Nekoi said with a smile as she placed the potions on the kitchen table and lightly placing a kiss on her grandma's cheek.

After leaving the kitchen, they finally arrived at the top floor, where several doors faced them. Nekoi showed them a room with a bunkbed in it, and a large window where the sun shone through, "Sorry about the small rooms, we don't have much room these days in the house. Two people will have to stay here, and then the other two have to stay in the one next to it." Nekoi said smiling.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------