AuthorTopic: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)  (Read 19188 times)

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)
« on: November 24 2005, 04:03 am »
Eeehehe... This is my first RPG... ^^'' So perhaps it isn't that good... Hoee~...
Tessaiga: Subaru(Tokyo Babylon), Spider(Mega Man X: Command Mission)
Zeldi: Suu(Clover), Yukito(CCS/TRC)
VexNet: Vex(Original character)
An evil wizard has broken the connection of time and space, during an unknown experiment...
Now, a couple of people from different times and places were transfered into what they believe is the
wizards home world(named Angelique). This world is dark, and filled with evil. As if all evil forces of the other worlds united
during the teleportation and ended up here as well!!!
Somehow, "the newcomers" try to find their way back home... Instead they find eachother.
What to do?... Find the wizard to see what's happened and make him teleport them all back?
Stay in the new world and live there? Or...... Anything's possible.
Now you ask some questions...
-"How/Why do they get teleported? Why not someone else?"
At the exact date(except for the year) and time, these people went through a door, which should've taken them
to a normal room... But because of the wizard's spell, the door worked as a teleporter.
-"How do they know it's a wizard?!"
As they went through the "teleporter", they got this vision of the man, hearing his spells and seeing his face.
Not much more is known, and that's what makes it fun and interessting!
-"What next?"
We'll see... Perhaps they'll stay there. Perhaps the wizard is really kind and treats them like his children...
Perhaps they all get back to their own worlds and times. Perhaps they all unite in one of the worlds. We'll see...
« Last Edit: November 24 2005, 04:24 am by Tessaiga »
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
Re: Chaos of Angelique
« Reply #1 on: November 24 2005, 04:17 am »
Name: Suu
Race: Human/Angel
Height: 164cm
Weight: 43kg
Time and place: Secret time, Fairy Park
Intro: She is a four leaf clover, but her power has kept her from living a normal life. When she was born she
was taken from her mother and now lives in solitude talking only to the wizards, the government officials,
and a one leaf clover named Oharu. But when Oharu dies Suu is left with no one. So she threatens to kill herself
unless she is taken to Fairy Park, a run down amusement park.
The wizards hired a military official to take her to this park. The strange thing about this park is that no one knows
where it is...except Suu herself.

Name: Yukito Tsukishiro
Race: Human/Guardian [Yue]
Height: 179cm
Weight: 73kg
Time and place: Tokyo, 1988
Intro:  This guy's got an unbreakable smile, the ability to consume food like a vacuum cleaner, and
supernatural kindness.
Unknowningly, he is also the Moon Guardian called Yue, who is cold and scheming. When Yukito transforms
into Yue, wings cover him and he changes appearance.
Yue is very cold-hearted and cruel.
He has wings like an angel and is more mature-looking.
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 01:13 am by Zeldi »

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: November 24 2005, 04:18 am »
Name: Spider
Race: Reploid
Height: 195cm
Weight: 82kg
Time and place: 22XX, Giga City
(If you are planning on playing Mega Man X: Command Mission, don't read the spoiler below)
Show content
This is Spider before he gets to know X(and even before he knows Aile) and join his forces.
The Rebellion is not yet active
Intro: Spider is a Reploid, a robot who has the ability to think, make own decisions and even feel emotions.
He's a bounty hunter, killing other Reploids for money. He has no real friends, or companions. He may act selfishly, and
seems like a serious character. The truth is, he does things just because he "feels like it".
Not seen often, but still popular among the Reploids of Giga City. Could it be that he only take care of the REALLY bad guys?...

Name: Subaru Sumeragi
Race: Human
Height: 176cm
Weight: 55kg
Time and place: 1995, Tokyo
(If you are planning on reading the Tokyo Babylon manga, don't read the spoiler below)
Show content
Ignoring the story of TB, this is the Subaru from what I and Zeldi call "The Truth".
The Truth says that Seishiro isn't from the Sakurazukamori, which means that Subaru never got the
mark on his hands and his twin sister Hokuto is still alive. (I've got long essays about this, so if you wanna
argue, read them through first... but I have to translate them from swedish to english first... ^^'')
Intro: Being the thirteenth generation Onmyouji of the Sumeragi clan, Subaru mainly works with combating
evil forces(though he'd rather be a zookeeper since he loves animals. That's why he studies veternary medicine in college).
He's very kind, perhaps even too kind... He cares a lot about the people around him, so much infact that he almost
forgets to care about himself... That's his twin sister Hokuto's job.
...He also wears very unique clothing.
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #3 on: November 24 2005, 04:21 am »
Name: Vex
Race: Saiyan
Height: 182.88cm (6 foot)
Weight: 82kg (180lbs)
Time and place: 2005, No Permanent Location Held
Intro: As a young boy he grew up from a royal wealthy family where he was to become a knight.
Before Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, Vex's parants escaped the planet from Frieza's hold and went to live a different planet,
They brought Vex up there and He became somewhat spoiled and greedy. He realised his wrongs and decided to try his hardest to change himself.
He had been training in all sorts of fighting skills since he was very young and shows good self determination at times.
He decided to leave his home at the age of 15 and  he headed for planet earth where he competes in various Martial Arts Tournaments to try and
better himself and prove his own self worth and not having to rely on others like he had done most of his life so far.
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 04:19 am by VexNet »
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: November 24 2005, 04:24 am »
And now the story starts!

Subaru was just done with the laundry, and packed the clean and dry clothes into a bag, so that he easily could
carry them back into his apartment. Without further thought, he opened the door from the laundry room to the stairs up.
That's when he felt as if he lost footing. He looked up from the floor, and saw a mans face staring directly at him, mumbling something
which Subaru thought sounded like a curse or some other kind of magic words. He then noticed that he wasn't in front of the stairs...
This was... nothingness. The next seconed he blinked, he stood on a field... a sunny an pretty field.
(I swear, I'll NEVER stare at the washing machine while it's running again...) he thought and shook his head, hoping to be back at where he was...
But the field was still there... and no one in sight... or?

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
Re: Chaos of Angelique (Original RP)
« Reply #5 on: November 24 2005, 04:38 am »
(( I'm just telling you that i'm not playing exactly the Suu from Clover.. She's gonna be more happy, ok?))

Another day at Fairy Park was about to start for Suu. "Ooooh i'm so tired" Suu said while walking out of her bed."Another Sunny day, Yatta!!" She went out to the balcony. Suu was so happy that she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, but when she opened her eyes, She wasn't at Fariy Park anymore. She was standing on a sunny field all alone. No Wait there was standing a guy there too.

((Better with She went out to the balcony.? O_o))
« Last Edit: November 24 2005, 04:56 am by Zeldi »

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #6 on: November 24 2005, 05:05 am »
A crackle of thunder can be heard as rain pours down. A distant image, blurred seems to be coming close at incredible speeds, But then a Huge explosion lights up the dark sky. Running out of the explosion (unscathed at that) Comes the hero, Vex. However he is not alone, Behind him wildly mad man is flying through the sky following him. Trying to lose him Vex runs into a nearby building. Vex starts to think to himself 'Man, Planet Earth is starting to get invested with guys wanting to rule everything' He sighs 'Guess It's only right to stop them in thier tracks...' Getting ready to go out the building to face this opponent again he runs out the door to see
only whiteness.. everywhere. An even stranger man appeared in front of him, He was chanting very slowly. Vex reached out to touch him but his hand just went through him. Then suddenly he rolled onto the floor feeling immediatly grass and the first thing that comes to his mind is 'What the hell..' He was sitting in a pretty field full of grass and flowers. Looking over his shoulder he saw two people in the distance while he was much further apart than where they are. He thought to himself 'I don't think they can see me'.
« Last Edit: November 24 2005, 05:22 am by VexNet »

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #7 on: November 24 2005, 05:17 am »
(( I'm gonna call him Yuki instead of Yukito.. I'm lazy  :tongue:  ))

At the same time in Tokyo

Yuki was running as fast as he could to school he had only 5 min left, because he oversleept (D**n why did i have too sleep so much T_T) Yuki thought.
When he finally arrived we opened the door to the classroom, he walked through the door and suddenly he wasn't in Tokyo anymore. He was standing on a pretty field with many flowers and trees. " Where am i? Huh? I wonder if they know where we are" Yuki started to walk towards the others.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: November 24 2005, 05:20 am »
The corridors of Giga City were surprisingly empty today. Probably everyone was out shopping or something...
Spider couldn't care less. He walked without a certain destination around the place in search of something to happen. No one to hunt down today and get paid for it...
So with a sigh, he almost felt like sitting down and play cards with himself. Shortly after that thought had hit him, he laughed quietly at himself
and continued walking. In front of him was a door, leading to the Central Tower's Shopping Arcade. He had no buisness there.......
but on the other hand, he had no buisness anywhere. So he opened the door and went through it.
What he then saw made him think that he had caught a virus, programmed by some 13-year-old hacker. Spider remained calm, and ran a virus scan.
Nothing detected.
"What the hell is this, a screensaver?!" he asked with a bitter tone in his voice. Slowly the vision of the man disappeared, and was replaced with the view of a field.
Spider blinked.
(I've been teleported...) he solemnly thought and looked around.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #9 on: November 24 2005, 07:39 pm »
Vex turned and hid himself within the bright flowers and diminished his power levels so he couldn't be detected. He observed the situation at hand, He could see one Robot thing, a small girl and two thin guys. 'Who are they..' Vex thought to himself.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: November 24 2005, 08:30 pm »
Subaru noticed a guy, just about the same length as himself walking towards him. His bright smile and happy eyes behind
the glasses made Subaru feel a bit more comfortable, even if the situation still was... odd.
(Two guys, and one confused girl...) Spider thought and leaned back on the closest tree. His red eyes remained focused on the three persons, who stood quite far away from him.
(Now this can be fun...) he thought and grinned

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #11 on: November 24 2005, 08:52 pm »
Vex saw the robot guy's grin. 'He.. reminds me of something...' Vex sinked further into the ground to be sure he couldn't be seen. 'He looks pretty big too, He must weigh a ton. I don't like the look of him at all'

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #12 on: November 28 2005, 11:32 pm »
Yuki was standing with the others "Do you know where we are?" Yuki asked Subaru. Then he looked at Suu "May i ask for your name?"

Suu only looked at Yuki and answerd "M-my n-name is Suu" She bowed and smiled "May i ask for all your names?" She looked at the others with a kind smile.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: November 28 2005, 11:36 pm »
"S-Sumeragi Subaru!" Subaru answered and made a 90º bow. "...I... uh, I just came here... So I have no idea where we are..." he continued, and looked at Suu... and blushed.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #14 on: November 28 2005, 11:56 pm »
"I wonder why we came here all 3 in the first place" Yuki said.. "Oh my name is Tsukishiro Yukito, but you can call me Yuki if you want to" he said with a bow.

Suu walked to Subaru and gave him a hug... (What am i doing?) Suu thought, she blushed and looked down.

((Sorry :XD: ))
« Last Edit: November 29 2005, 12:10 am by Zeldi »

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: November 29 2005, 12:21 am »
Subaru forgot how to breathe for a couple of seconds as Suu hugged him. He wasn't really used to hugs... If he ever got one, it was from his twin sister...
"A-a-ah... So... Uh... Uum... But.. uh... I think we can come home... s-somehow." he said, his voice one pitch higher than normal.
Spider still stood by the tree, but looked away as he saw the girl embrace the young man... in the strange outfit.
(What is this place anyway?) he thought and sighed. He wasn't really in the mood of asking them either. They seemed confused enough allready...
(Perhaps they came here in the same way as I did... In that case, they probably don't know more than me about this.)

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #16 on: November 29 2005, 03:59 am »
'What a wierd bunch of people' Vex thought... He snuck across the field round the back of this mysterious robot guy and spoke to him confidently "Hey, Who are you and what are you doing?" Vex took a defensive stance towards him. "I don't want any trouble..."

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: November 30 2005, 03:51 am »
The small smile on Spider's lips didn't fade as the stranger spoke to him. Without facing him, he answered
"I'm Spider." in a clear tone, almost akin to a cats purr in the pronunciation, because of his dark voice. "And what I'm doing?"
he continued and lifted his head to face the young man, the brim of his hat now uncovering his intensive red eyes.
"I am leaning against a tree. An oak to be exact."
They didn't loose eye-contact until Spider spoke again, now looking at the three people away from them.
"You with them?..." he asked and nodded in their direction.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #18 on: November 30 2005, 06:15 am »
A smile almost made it to Vex's face, Now he could see what 'Spider' looks like up close he almost couldn't contain the laughter of how silly he thought he looked.
Carefully remaining constant eye contact with him. "No.. I was going to ask you the same question.. What's your business with them?"

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: November 30 2005, 08:08 am »
"Never seen them in my whole life." he calmly answered. The group before them seemed to be chatting on quite cheerfully.
He eyed the guy beside him, seeing that his clothes were very different from what he was used to seeing in Giga City. But he didn't ask him about where he was from, thinking that too many questions had allready been asked.
Instead he took a step away from the tree, and looked around.

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan