AuthorTopic: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!  (Read 27120 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
[TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« on: December 18 2005, 12:51 pm »
What?: Syaoran and the gang have arrived in a new, strange world.
So?: A roumor of their arrival has spread and a large group of girls have gathered to plot out their wish.
Their wish?: To FINALLY have SYAORAN!!
The Twist?: One of the rabid fangirls posseses a shard of Sakura's memory, and nobody is telling who! Now Syaoran is forced to obey every single Fangirls' commands in hopes of getting the feather. We're about to get a very jealous Sakura on our hands here . . .

Here's the Deal:
This RPG will span over five days (not in real time, of course), and each "day" one fangirl gets one wish granted from Syao-chan. The only rule is that it be clean :tongue3: We don't want to scar him for life now, kids.
Once everyone has asked something of Syaoran and he does them (and entertains us all in the process) the one Rabid Fangirl will hand over the feather and Syao-chan and the gang will be off, thus ending the RPG.
The first one to PM me and ask to be the one who has the feather, will get it. It doesn't really matter who has it, just keep quiet about it if you do. Whoever does get it, better have a damn good task for Syao-chan, since yours is the one that matters :tongue3:

We need five Rabid Fangirls (I might up it to 10 if there's a huge response . . . but I doubt it) You don't HAVE to make an original character profile, you can just be you and use your username.
We need a Syaoran (duh!) and a Sakura (double duh!). And we need some Kurogane, Fai and Mokona goodness, even though they won't  be around alot. (so everyone is happy, eh?)

Hmm...if I'm doing the math right, that means each fangirl can play another character, if they please. If everyone chooses role of Fangirl + Other character, I'll wait until there's one left over, and I'll play that person . . . if that made any sense, haha.

Who's Playing?:
Rabid Fangirl 1: Miharu Endoh
RF2: Fai
RF3: Zeldi
RF4: suu_no_clover
RF5: TimeMachine
Syaoran: Moezy-chan
Sakura: babypigggy
Mokona: Zeldi
Kurogane: suu_no_clover (temporary)
Fai: Fai

PM me for your roles, questions or suggestions.

YES!!! Finally! Got everybody! But I can't start right away. I'm going to be gone until after the semester is over. . . which is in a week and a half.

So HOPEFULLY we'll be starting Friday, February 3rd, when all my classes are done.
Sorry this is taking so long.
« Last Edit: January 26 2006, 05:14 pm by Miharu Endoh »
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« Reply #1 on: February 11 2006, 11:16 am »
((One week later... hmm, would Endoh-chan care to start? :sweatdrop: ))
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: February 11 2006, 08:13 pm »
[Holy crap! I thought this was deleted, since I couldn't find the darn thing.
Sorry for such the long wait. I've been going through some bad times.
But now that my exams are finally done and over with I can finally start this damn thing!]

Ahem!:
The calm tranquility of their journey ended when they felt the ground under their feet once again.[ It dawned on the group of travelers that they arrived in a new world.
The group looked around, never encounting such an odd landscape. The Welcome Sign stated the name: "CapturedWings.net", and much to their suprise, sported a large photo of two of the groups occupants looking rather . . . .cozy.
The world was bright, Flashy, and the group was rather nervous (and horribly confused) about the emotional heads that had no bodies.
The warrior and the young teenager of the group stood at the front, protecting the fully conscious Princess (to their shock) ready for anything that would come at them . . .
 . .. Oh, how naive they can be.
They were protecting the wrong person.

(phew. That was a strain. I have huge writers block right now, and my computer is seriously lagging. Let's carry on shall we?)
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #4 on: February 11 2006, 09:01 pm »
(Kuro-tan shall be red, for the sake of preventing confusion with fangirl. ^_^ )
"So where've you dropped us now, shirou manjuu?" Kurogane said, plucking a fluffy round creature from the inside of his cloake, and staring at him. "And just HOW did you get in there?!?" He cried, unsheathing his sword, angrily. But before the sword was completely removed, he froze, listening intently. "There's someone here, and they're watching us..."

It was a typical Friday night for Suu, full of forum hopping and caffine. Today, she decided to spend an extended amount of time at CapturedWings, and sat down with her cup of coffee to read over the Diaries. "Hmm, no one did anything peculiar today?" She mused out loud, taking a sip of her beverage. "If only..." She sighed, and closed her eyes, resting her cup on her knee. As she did so, a large raindrop of sorts coldided with the ground a few yards away and shattered. "What the..." She knocked her drink over, startled, and looked around, nervously. Almost instantaneously, she spotted the effect of the "raindrop", and froze.
"Oh...my...god..."

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: February 11 2006, 09:07 pm »
Miharu Endoh leaned over to Suu, hearing her freeze.
"What's up Suu? What'cha look-.."
Miharu followed Suu's eye and spotted what she was looking at.
"Holy Crap." Was all she could say as she dropped her Syaoran plushie in shock.
Who needed that doll now? The real thing was just a few feet away.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 11 2006, 09:32 pm »
Time-Machine had just arrived at CapturedWings after a long and late night babysitting. When she arrived she noticed that Miharu and Suu were not being their normal active selves in her favourite threads, though the Bulletin of People Currently Online claimed they were there. She was confused by this and decided to go looking for them.

Before she got very far she noticed a different group of people, and thought for a moment that they were roleplayers, and she had accidentally stumbled into the RPG board. But, then she realised they were the real, and original ones. In shock she let out a little squeak, and covered her mouth with her hand. Without thinking she snuck in for a closer look, trying to remain hidden.

She found she was bouncing uncontrollably. She didn't dare take her hand from her mouth.

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #7 on: February 12 2006, 01:58 pm »
Fai had just finished all her homework and needed a break. Suddenly she saw Suu, Miharu and Time-Machine and she smiled. Prepared to glomp all three of them at once, Fai started off at a fast run, but stopped as soon as she saw what they were staring at. Screeching to a halt, she accidently bumbed into the trio who were frozen in place, knocking them to the ground.

Her mouth fell open, and she quickly removed her glasses, wiping them on her shirt trying to make sure that she wasn't being affected from too much homework. There a few feet away, stood the real things...in flesh! "Who knew the day would come? Pinch me!"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #8 on: February 12 2006, 03:02 pm »
Getting up, Syaoran searched his surroundings. He was truly confused. The place he landed in was all pink, and slowly, girls started to surround him.

Pushing this thought aside he turned to Sakura and asked, "Hime, daijoubu?"

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #9 on: February 12 2006, 03:57 pm »
Suu sat there and gawked, for a good minute or so. What else was a fangirl to do when her obsession appeared before her in the flesh? This must be a dream... a wonderful, wonderful dream... She shook her head, and noticed the small cluster of girls beside her - Fai, Miharu, Time-Machine - all were staring in the same direction she had been. "It's not a dream!! Yes!!" She celebrated briefly and then turned to the others. "So, minna! How shall we greet our guests of honor?"

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 12 2006, 05:19 pm »
Without warning Time-Machine felt herself crashing to the ground as Fai ran into the group of girls. In order to stop her fall she reached forward her hand, inadvertantly removing it from her mouth where it had remained tightly clasped before. Luckily her shout of "MARRY ME. I LOVE YOU.", which she had been attempting to supress, seemed to be drowned out by the ruckus of the crash.

As she was laying on the ground, she looked over and watched Syaoran saying something to Sakura, and he looked so adorable that she couldn't help smiling, and didn't bother to get up.

From her position on the ground she heard Suu saying something..."How shall we greet our guests of honor?"...

For a moment she ignored the question, enjoying her view of Syaoran far too much. Then she suddenly sat up, as she realised that she could, actually, go greet them. In person. IN PERSON.

"Holy love!" she cried, turning to the others. "What are we waiting for?"

In one swift movement she was off the ground and running towards the group of visitors, ready to pounce happily on Syaoran.

Forum Family

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #11 on: February 12 2006, 06:41 pm »
Fai stared happily at the new comers, her eyes full of stars-Syaoran and Sakura were even more kawaii in person! "I don't have to settle drawing those wonderful people anymore...THEY'RE HERE IN THE FLESH!!" Squeling in delight, Fai stood up and smiled. She suddenly realized her name sake was there as well, her eyes started to grow wide with stars, "My wish has come true...KYAAAAA!"

Standing up, she grabbed Endoh and Suu who were still on the ground, "We must make our guests feel welcome ne?" she asked them as they ran after Time-Machine to their new guests.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #12 on: February 13 2006, 04:43 am »
As she was yanked to her feet, she heard a cry of "tee hee" escape her lips! "The cape shall be mine!!" She squealed and followed after Fai and Time-Machine, gigling in delight.

moezychan

« Reply #13 on: February 13 2006, 08:11 am »
It was official. Syaoran, for probably the first time in his life was extremely terrified. The girls were starting to band together and come towards him in a very aggressive manner. Instinctively, he got protectively in front of Sakura and was ready to defend her no matter what the price. Even if the enemy were a mere group of girls, he wasn't going to take his chances.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 13 2006, 08:31 am »
Time-Machine noticed Syaoran getting protective of Sakura and squealed in delight.

"You're SO CUTE when you get protective!" she shrieked, and flung her arms around him violently, knocking him over, "Can I play with your goggles?!? Can I? Pleeeeaaaaase???"

Without waiting for an answer she snatched the goggles from his head. Looking at him through them, she turned to him, "And why don't you ever blush anymore? You're so adorable when you blush!"

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #15 on: February 13 2006, 08:52 am »
If there was ever a time to panic, now was the time! Syaoran was utterly speechless! And now his goggles were confiscated by a girl he never even met before! And upon wish, he blushed completely magenta. He didn't know what to do!

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #16 on: February 13 2006, 12:31 pm »
"Syaoraaaan!!!" He's being protective of Sakura again! Kirei! Suu giggled, pasing Fai and leaping, catlike, and landing on Syaoran's arm pinning him to the ground. "You're so cuddly! Not too short for me, either, muscley, fabulous... cape, just as I dreamt it would be... Can I pet your head?" She rapidly appraised Syaoran's features, absorbing every detail. Who knows when she'd get another chance like this?

moezychan

« Reply #17 on: February 13 2006, 12:35 pm »
If it was one thing that Syaoran always hated, it was being treated like his namesake! Yes, Syaoran technically meant little wolf, but that didn't mean he was to be treated like a dog!

Taking control, he gently yet firmly grabbed the strange girl and said, "No, you can't." It was truly a wonder that he was able to say that.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 13 2006, 02:36 pm »
Time-Machine watched Syaoran grabbing Suu, and though she knew it was in anger, she still wanted a peice for herself.

"No Fair! I want to be grabbed, too! If I make you mad will you grab me? Please?" She looked at Syaoran. "And you stopped blushing! That is so sad. You should blush again."

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #19 on: February 13 2006, 02:45 pm »
Syaoran was truly reconsidering his actions. He thought he would get the message across, but that only made the situation worse! He looked to Fai and Kurogane with a look that clearly said 'HELP!'