AuthorTopic: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki  (Read 40952 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« Reply #20 on: December 02 2006, 03:18 pm »
Okay, folks, I am back and as noted, I have stepped down as a moderator here because the last thing I want to see is a rift growing here in CapturedWings, apparently me being a cause of the entire thing. I want the valued members here to realize though I have the best intentions of the forum in mind, my methods of doing so were totally unacceptable in the eyes of many here.

I can only say that I am extremely sorry for what happened here and deep down, I know many of you won't accept that and leave. That decision is yours to make and if it does make you feel good to call me names and rant and rave about me, please go ahead and vent your feelings and outrage toward me but do not take it out on SLi or the forum.

I want to see the continued success of the forum and though I'm no longer a moderator, I am helping with the finances with CapturedWings to insure its future so that everyone has a great place to visit and talk about the variety of subjects here without fear or personal attacks.

Pikari and Sakaki, I hope you reconsider and decide to stay here not only as members but as part of the moderating team and those who want to leave because of my action, I hope you reconsider as well. With the new server in place, this place should be better than ever however a place is only as good as its valued members.

i would like to see, if all possible, the moderators become a well-oiled team and instead of being moderators of a handful of forums but instead being moderators of all threads and forum. I believe if done this way, the forum will function more smoothly and all areas become more interactive.

I leave myself to your mercy, members of CapturedWings. If you wish me to leave the forum, I will...if it gets you to remain, I'll do it in a heartbeat because I care that much for this place. Give CapturedWings another chance. After all, SLi and Little Wolf have worked so hard to provide a place. Don't let someone like me cause the downfall to what has been a great forum. That's all I ask of you.

Again, you have my sincere apologies and if you have any questions, comments or complaints, contact the moderators or if you want to yell at me, feel free to PM me.

Thank you for you time for reading this.

Arcademan

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline regina

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #21 on: December 02 2006, 04:25 pm »
Come on guys, dont leave please :(

CWF is one of the very few nice places fans can visit.

Besides, it seems like the problem is somewhat solved since Arcademan has resigned as a moderator.

Maybe we can work things out?

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 02 2006, 04:29 pm »
Come on guys, dont leave please :(

Besides, it seems like the problem is somewhat solved since Arcademan has resigned as a moderator.

I could say only one thing has been solved, as new problems came up, such as lack of mods....I guess?
by me.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #23 on: December 02 2006, 04:30 pm »
Yeah, lack of mods is a bad thing also.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #24 on: December 02 2006, 04:50 pm »
Yeah, lack of mods is a bad thing also.

i'm curious to see who the new ones are gonna be, i hope we get nice people for the jobs.

but i am a bit relieved with Arcademan gone as moderator, the maybe i'll start posting some more again ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #25 on: December 02 2006, 05:00 pm »
but i am a bit relieved with Arcademan gone as moderator, the maybe i'll start posting some more again ^^

Which should never be a reason in the first place. Please people no more comments like this, this is how this mess started.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #26 on: December 02 2006, 05:07 pm »
I'm just looking forward to the new CWF, and this is the exciting part. :)
by me.

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: December 03 2006, 02:57 pm »
oh my... i can't belive how much has happend while i was away for three months. but for some reason i had a feeling something was going on while i was gone  (i know that sounds really weird but its true)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #28 on: December 03 2006, 03:41 pm »
I'm just looking forward to the new CWF, and this is the exciting part. :)

me too!

hmm.....random thought....if we're getting a new CWF does that mean all the topics here in the old one are gonna be deleted or something?
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #29 on: December 03 2006, 04:15 pm »
hmm.....random thought....if we're getting a new CWF does that mean all the topics here in the old one are gonna be deleted or something?

Highly unlikely, I would hope. There's a lot of information and links and history, and the like at this forum. For all of it to be deleted would be a major loss, in my opinion. :/
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #30 on: December 03 2006, 04:18 pm »
^ i hope not. posts= good memories and good friends. [<- refers to kuropuppy's post]

as for this, it sux. i hope you two stay. your both nice :(

i myself only had one falling with arcade man, and it was takencare of, i apoigized as did he.

btw..alot has happened inthe 2 days imwith nonet O_o thank got for hotel wireless
« Last Edit: December 03 2006, 04:38 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #31 on: December 03 2006, 04:24 pm »
.........i really feel sad,after read all these posts! TT_TT

i don't know what to say,but all I hope IS don't close this forum!

Come on guys, dont leave please  :(

I totally agree with you!
This site is the best that fans & guests can visit!

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #32 on: December 03 2006, 04:41 pm »
I don't believe that this forum is going to close, or do I think.This site had been running for a long time and I don't think they're going to delete all the threads either.
by me.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 04 2006, 01:54 am »
me too!

All of the information from the old site have been moved to the new server site (where we are right now, for those who didn't know). Many of the older topics and non-active members will be deleted and cleaned up to make the forum run faster and smoother.

And once again, the forum will not be closing soon. Too much is being invested in CW to pull the plug and as long as we have caring members coming here and continuing making this an active place, there's no worries about its future. Thank You.

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #34 on: December 04 2006, 02:26 am »
I'm really sad...I joined here just a year ago...and now it's going to be closed... :cry:

But, are we now in a safe "place" or we have to wait for another forum site? :cry:

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: December 04 2006, 02:43 am »
The forum is NOW in the new server site and it is safe. It will have some more downtime while SLi adds new features and options here so dry those tears...CapturedWings is safe and sound :wink:

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #36 on: December 04 2006, 03:10 am »
Hmm... exciting once the ball starts rolling again!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline lynalar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #37 on: December 04 2006, 04:45 am »
I guess that I have reservations.

I'm seeing that anything said being construed as negative is being asked to stop.  Maybe this is my perspective only, but we learn as much, if not more, by the negative as we do the positive.  I'm not talking about flaming or overwhelming negative that tears down, but voicing an opinion that is not all happy.

This may get me banned and if it does, so be it. I like it here but not enough to be silent when I see a potential problem.  Evidently people, including moderators, brought issues with arcademan up to SLi and others. Those were evidently dismissed until very recently and this has evidently been an ongoing issue.  Nothing has been posted as to WHY people's concerns were dismissed previously.

The issue seems to only have gotten dealt with after a very large and disruptive fight erupted on the boards.  Now small comments are being jumped on.  I guess that I have to wonder if we can't learn from this experience.  Perhaps if those people had been listened to while things were small, it wouldn't have turned into a huge drama.

And yes...I realize that this board is not a democracy and the owners can run things as they choose.  I am only one small voice. I acknowledge that.  I am just concerned that if problems are swept under the rug, we'll be looking at a repeat of this scenario down the road.

I've very much enjoyed this board and these forums.  I bring this up not to be a thorn in people's side nor to cause a ruckus...but to maybe prevent this from occuring again.  Take it for how I mean it...or delete it as you see fit.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: December 04 2006, 05:35 am »
This forum is the best forum I've been to so I'm happy that it will not be closed and I hope Pikari and Sakaki will stay here with us and all others who reconsidered to leave will stay too.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 04 2006, 05:35 am »
I guess that I have reservations.

I'm seeing that anything said being construed as negative is being asked to stop. Maybe this is my perspective only, but we learn as much, if not more, by the negative as we do the positive. I'm not talking about flaming or overwhelming negative that tears down, but voicing an opinion that is not all happy.

This may get me banned and if it does, so be it. I like it here but not enough to be silent when I see a potential problem. Evidently people, including moderators, brought issues with arcademan up to SLi and others. Those were evidently dismissed until very recently and this has evidently been an ongoing issue. Nothing has been posted as to WHY people's concerns were dismissed previously.

The issue seems to only have gotten dealt with after a very large and disruptive fight erupted on the boards. Now small comments are being jumped on. I guess that I have to wonder if we can't learn from this experience. Perhaps if those people had been listened to while things were small, it wouldn't have turned into a huge drama.

And yes...I realize that this board is not a democracy and the owners can run things as they choose. I am only one small voice. I acknowledge that. I am just concerned that if problems are swept under the rug, we'll be looking at a repeat of this scenario down the road.

I've very much enjoyed this board and these forums. I bring this up not to be a thorn in people's side nor to cause a ruckus...but to maybe prevent this from occuring again. Take it for how I mean it...or delete it as you see fit.

You're absolutely right on many of the comments you bring up. Sometimes negativity need to be brought out on the forum and discuss to make sure situations like this won't occur again. That's why the statements made on this situation have not been deleted, locked or censored. I'm sure the CW folks want to hear from all sides, whether positive, negative, good or bad.

Am I being hypocritical in making these comments? Yes I am for I have realized the strong-arm approach to handling things clearly rubbed a good many folks the wrong way here, which is why I stepped aside and will be taking a rest during the next few weeks but always think of CapturedWings as a community. As a member of a community, as in real life, if there are violations going on and rules being broken, please report them to the proper authorities.

Mistakes were clearly made and CapturedWings will go on in a positive manner however it's very important to look back at its past, realize those mistakes and learn from them.

Thank you, lynalar for your post and your valued opinions on the matter :)