AuthorTopic: TRC - Precious Moments  (Read 13586 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
TRC - Precious Moments
« on: January 17 2006, 12:26 pm »
This is basically going to be the story about how Syaoran and Sakura built their relationship. We only see bits and pieces of it in the anime (I haven't read the manga yet, but I'm going to very soon!).

Everyone else but Sakura is open. I'll be playing Sakura of course.

-- Please no one liners and please don't God mod (Demonstrating other characters then the one you signed up for.).

Sakura: Sohru-san
Syaoran:  Okamirei
Touya:
Yukito:
King Clow:
Fujitaka:
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 11:07 am by Sohru-san »
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
Re: TRC - Yesteryears & Times Long Past
« Reply #1 on: January 19 2006, 07:53 am »
A sigh escaped the young girls lips as she wondered around the castle. There's was nothing to do. Being a princess it was very difficult. The only thing that kept her busy was some classes she had to take, but it wasn't exactly in an actual classroom. Since she was a princes she was privately tutored. It didn't stop her from dreaming about what it would be like to be in a classroom with other students and making friends. If Syaoran was here with me, it wouldn't be so boring! She complained to herself inside her mind. Although he was her only companion, he kept her companly plenty, even though he was still shy. She didn't mind it. What mattered to her was she finally had a play mate.

Suddenly she heard what sounded like a pitter patter outside. When she ran to the window, she saw a million tiny droplets fall from the clouds above. The clouds were gray and gloomy.

Far away she could see the citizens run in the city to find protection from the rain. Soon she could no longer see their heads, but umbrellas that hung above them. Although this stopped many from going outside, it didn't stop Sakura.

Grabbing a coat, she swung it around her body, and slid her small arms through. She wanted to be out in the rain, but she didn't want to be soaked to the bone.

Emerald eyes peeked out the doorway to see if the coast was clear. She peered her head out and looked to the left and to the right. There wasn't anyone there. Once it looked like the coast was clear, Sakura stepped out of the room and ran down the hallway. She knew it wasn't very princess-like and if someone saw her she would most likely get scolded, but she felt free.

When her feet approached the courtroom she paused. Her brother Toya couldn't see her. She glanced at the room with one of her eyes. She let out a sigh of relief when no one was there. Then she tip toed her way until she could no longer see the coutroom and made a mad dash for towards the door.

It wasn't easy for her to escape. She wasn't allowed to go outside without permission or protection. It often annoyed her. Sometimes she felt like they were being too overly protective of her. Though she understood why, it didn't stop her from breaking some of the rules.

When she set foot outside, she felt the heaviness of the droplets through her cape. The strands of her hair could feel the water on the cape, but it didn't matter to her. It didn't matter if there was rain, snow, or it was too hot outside. Each season held its uniqueness and beauty. She loved every moment of it.

It wasn't always easy for her to sneak past the guards, but being so little and all, it was easy for her to sneak through the cracks, and hide behind the trees, and bushes along the way.

Finally, she broke through. I wonder what Syaoran's doing right now? She thought to herself as she walked through the city.

The cape she was wearing was blue and didn't look loyalty at all. It wasn't anything fancy so no one could recognize her. She liked it the way it was and wished she owned more clothes like it.

She allowed her feet to carry her towards Syaoran's house. Once she reached her destination, she knocked on the door, hoping someone would answer, and one person in particular.
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: TRC - Precious Moments [YesterYears & Times Long Past]
« Reply #2 on: January 19 2006, 10:43 am »
Syaoran was sitting upon his bed, engrossed in the large, ancient-looking book on his lap. He tried to stifle a yawn, his chocolate brown eyes studying the foreign text depicted in the book. His father, Fujitaka, was at the Clow ruins evacuation site. Because the evacuation hadn't been going well lately, he left him alone to tend the house and his studies. "The inclination of a good man lies not in the power of the tempter spirit Behar, for the angel of peace guides his soul. Flee before the malice of Beliar, whose sword is drawn to slay all that pay him obedience..."

The light pitter patter of the rain suddenly broke his thoughts. He looked up from his reading, gazing at the small window in his room. The rain splattered gently on the window, sounding a soft rhythm.

He continued staring out the window, his mind wandering until it landed on a certain green-eyed girl. Hime... She was his only childhood companion. The day Fujitaka brought him to Clow Country and introduced Sakura to him was a day he would never forget. Her smile brought a great warmth to his heart, and right now he was longing for the warmth...

He didn't realize his longing would be soon granted when suddenly he heard a knocking on his door. He blinked, breaking from his thoughts. He set aside his book, and headed towards the door. Who could it be?

Opening the door, his eyes widened as he saw the princess standing before him, smiling. His heart skipped a beat. "Hime!" Then seeing her more clearly, he let out a cry of worry, quickly reaching for a towel. "Hime...you're all wet!"
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 12:14 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
Re: TRC - Precious Moments
« Reply #3 on: January 19 2006, 11:50 am »
Sakura didn't mind waiting out in the rain. The rain that fell to the ground was music to her ears. I wonder if there's going to be a lightning storm! She hoped to herself as she waited anxiously for someone to open the door. I hope Syaoran's not busy! Silently she prayed.

As the door opened she could see the light in the room and it reflected on her face and body as the door opened wider. The boy she had hoped would answer stood at the doorway. Before he had opened the door, a smile was plastured on her features. When her eyes caught site of him, it grew wider. When her emerald eyes met his chocolate brown orbs, her stomach did what felt like summer saults. She never felt nervous around him. He was one of the few people she felt free to be herself, but he always gave her a warm feeling.

Opening the door, his eyes widened as he saw the princess standing before him, smiling. His heart skipped a beat. "Hime!" Then seeing her more clearly, he let out a cry of worry, quickly reaching for a towel. "Hime...you're all wet!"

The 10 year old girl stepped inside and closed the door behind her. He was worried about her over a little bit of water. Okay, so she was soaked, but she didn't mind it. He keeps calling me that. She silently complained. "We've been friends for about two years now." She asked him once more. "Call me Sakura." She said gently with a smile.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: January 19 2006, 12:55 pm »
Syaoran wrapped a towel around the princess, ignoring her fussing. You'll catch a cold...and that would be bad. Seeing the princess sick was one of his worst nightmares. He remembered when he tended a bedridden princess long ago. He had stayed by her bedside, holding her hand while she slept. He had promised to be with her when she woke, even when he recieved constant glares from her older brother Prince Touya.

He couldn't help but let out a sheepish smile when the princess complained yet again about him calling her by her title.
"Demo, hime..." he started. But looking at the vexed look in her bright emerald eyes, he thought better of it and nodded, apologizing. He couldn't help it. She was royalty, and he was a commoner. His father had taught him to be respectful to others of higher class and age.

Syaoran watched as the princess dried herself off. Even when drenched, Sakura looked wonderful...like a sunflower that whose petals would never fade. You're right, it has been two years...time passes this fast, and you're more beautiful than ever...Suddenly, he felt his face go unusually warm. He looked away, hoping she wouldn't see that he had turned red as a tomato.

Then seeing that she was done, he inquired her with curiousity; though he had a feeling what her answer would be. "What brings you here, hi-..Sakura? I thought you and his majesty were busy."
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 02:20 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 19 2006, 01:21 pm »
Sakura smiled as Syaoran wrapped the towel around her. She let her hood flow down and dried her hair off. By that time it was probably a mess from the towel. So she walked over to the mirror and fixed her short flowing chesnut hair by running her fingers through it. She removed her cape from her body.

Her emerald eyes saw a fire was going. As her feet inched closer to the fire, her body could feel its warmth. The fire was very memorizing and beautiful with it's orange and yellow flames. There was actually some rays of the color blue showing in the flames. As her eyes were clued to the flames, his voice broke through.

Then seeing that she was done, he inquired her with curiousity; though he had a feeling what her answer would be. "What brings you here, hi-..Sakura? I thought you and his majesty were busy."

"You." She paused after she replied. "I came here to see you.....The King does get busy. I'm not busy all the time. Most of the time I'm bored and lonely. I finished school not that long ago for today.... I didn't interrupt anything did I? Do you have something you're supposed to be doing?" She asked as her eyes looked back at him. If he did have something to do and she had to leave it would really sadden her. She wished she could be with him every moment of the day.
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 02:32 pm by Sohru-san »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: January 19 2006, 03:18 pm »
Seeing the worried look in her green eyes, Syaoran quickly shook his head. "No, you didn't interrupt anything." He was delighted that she had come, but at the same time he became concerned. "You didn't sneak out again to come here, did you?" His apprehensive brown eyes met her emerald ones.

Seeing the small, playful smile on her face, he realized the answer and sweatdropped. "You'll get in trouble by his majesty again..." Last time Sakura had visited him, the castle guards and Prince Touya came and gave the princess a ranting. Syaoran couldn't do anything but watch helplessly, watching the princess burst into tears and breaking his heart. For some reason, the prince hated him. What have I ever done? It was a question he still asked himself. The king was kind to him, but Prince Touya...

He picked up Sakura's drenched cloak, and hung it nearby the crackling fire. Well, since it's raining...he looked outside. The rain had begun to pour harder, the raindrops now drumming hard upon his window.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 19 2006, 03:32 pm »
"You didn't sneak out again to come here, did you?" His apprehensive brown eyes met her emerald ones.

Seeing the small, playful smile on her face, he realized the answer and sweatdropped. "You'll get in trouble by his majesty again..."

Before she answered him, she knew he figured it out by his response. Sakura let out a sigh. She knew that she would get in trouble if she was caught, but it was something she was willing to risk. She'd get so lonely and she despized being cooped up in the castle with no one to really play or talk to with. Most of the time she was stuck there and didn't get out of the courtyard much. The courtyard was as far as she was allowed unless if guards were going to be with her. Whenever she snuck out, it gave her a kind of excitement. She always looked ahead of her and wondered about what was going to happen.

Finally, she spoke up. "I know I'll get in trouble if I'm caught, but it's worth it to me. I don't think you really understand everything I feel inside. I don't think my brother or Dad would understand either." Her thoughts interrupted her conversation. I don't think they'd understand because if Toya did, he'd allow me to see Syaoran.

Sakura could hear the rain coming down pretty hard outside. "Do you think there's going to be a storm?" She asked as she approached him. Suddenly there was a loud noise outside. The loud thunder caused Sakura to jump and yelp a little. "Ahh! " Quickly, she wrapped her arms around his waist and barried her head in his chest for protection from the storm. The storm didn't frighten her completely. It actually gave her a little excitement, but it did worry her a little.
« Last Edit: January 19 2006, 03:59 pm by Sohru-san »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: January 21 2006, 09:39 am »
Syaoran knew Sakura always longed for some adventure. When they were young, she had always taken him exploring out on the busy townstreets. But still, he couldn't help but worry for her. He looked quizically at Sakura when she spoke her reason.

I know I'll get in trouble if I'm caught, but it's worth it to me. I don't think you really understand everything I feel inside. I don't think my brother or Dad would understand either.

Syaoran's gaze saddened slightly. He placed a comforting hand on Sakura's shoulder as she was staring at the floor. "I'm sure they understand...they just want you to be safe."

The rain was pouring relentlessly, and the princess had turned her head towards the sodden window. Do you think there's going to be a storm?
Before Syaoran could reply, the roar of thunder suddenly reached his ears, making him jump. His expression turned into surprise when the princess buried herself into his arms. He patted her head gently. "Are you all right?" He knew Sakura had been afraid of storms since young age.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 21 2006, 12:25 pm »
Suddenly she felt the warmth of Syaoran's hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure they understand...they just want you to be safe."

Maybe he's right.....Onee-chan doesn't seem as understanding though since he hates Syaoran.

Before Syaoran could reply, the roar of thunder suddenly reached his ears, making him jump. His expression turned into surprise when the princess buried herself into his arms. He patted her head gently. "Are you all right?" He knew Sakura had been afraid of storms since young age.

Sakura's eyes gazed up at him as she still held onto him for comfort from the storm. Replying she nodded her head. "Yes. I'm okay. It just frightened me a little."

Her emerald eyes looked back over at the window, seeing the rain pouring down. She liked the sound of rain the flowed from the sky rappidly when it hit the ground. It reminded her of a waterfall. She never actually saw one before. The closest thing she came one to was in a book. She always dreamed about seeing one.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: January 21 2006, 01:57 pm »
Syaoran wrapped his arms around Sakura gently, comforting her. He followed her gaze, watching the giant raindrops. "Well, you can't go back to the castle now, you'll be all wet."
Silence drew in between them for a moment, as they were both immersed in their own thoughts.
As his chocolate brown eyes wandered over to the glowing fire crackling in the fireplace, his mind suddenly fell on his father. I wonder how Father is doing now... Thinking about him brought him more anxiety. Fujitaka had not been looking well lately...
His embrace tightened slightly around Sakura, but he forced himself to keep a straight face.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 21 2006, 02:07 pm »
Syaoran's eyes met hers. Well, you can't go back to the castle now, you'll be all wet."

Sakura nodded. I didn't plan on going back yet. I hope the guards don't come anytime soon. Usually when they came, Toya or her body guards would interrupt such a precious moment to Sakura like this.

Suddenly she felt his arms tighten around her fragile body. When she looked at him, he looked deeply in thought.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: January 21 2006, 03:41 pm »
Syaoran remained in a reverie. He looked back outside. Perhaps I should go see him...
The storm crashed down harder. It was as if it was giving a premonition, as if something terrible will happen soon.
He sighed and got up, heading for the coat rack where his cloak and goggles hung. "I'm sorry your highness, I have to go."
He gave a small smile to the puzzled princess, trying to hide his worry.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: January 21 2006, 03:47 pm »
She felt the warmth of his body when he held her. There was a brush of cool air against her skin when he walked away. She was a little disappointed that he did and even more when he said he had to go. "But...Syaoran....I snuck out to see you! Can I come? Please!" She asked as she walked over to him and begged him.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: January 21 2006, 04:13 pm »
But...Syaoran....I snuck out to see you! Can I come? Please!

Syaoran turned around, facing her sad eyes with his own. He was disappointed himself that he had to leave her, after all her effort of coming to his home. But he was worried about his father too. He hesitated for a moment, then gave in to her plead. He nodded, and put on his cloak.
Waiting at the doorway for the princess to put on her blue cape, he muttered quietly. "Please be all right, Father..."

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 21 2006, 04:33 pm »
"Thank you!" Although her voice sounded a little elated, she was worried about him. With no time to waste she quickly slipped her blue cape on and hurried over to him. "What's wrong? Where are we going?" She questioned him. "You seem....upset..." Then she realized he muttered something while she was getting ready. "What was that you muttered?"
« Last Edit: January 22 2006, 08:50 am by Sohru-san »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: January 22 2006, 09:02 am »
You seem....upset...

Syaoran looked back at her, his eyebrows furrowed slightly from anxiety. Should I tell her? It''ll only make her worry... He sighed as he headed out the rain-drenched town, his boots making splashes in the giant rainwater puddles. He slowed down a little for the princess to catch up with him, then said quietly, "Father hasn't been well lately, I'm...worried that something will happen."

He peered again at the emerald green eyes gazing at him from underneath the blue hood. "I'm sorry I had to go after you came to see me."

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #17 on: January 22 2006, 09:33 am »
Sakura stepped outside and shut the door behind him and made sure it was locked.

"Father hasn't been well lately, I'm...worried that something will happen."

Sakura looked at him sadly as she listened. She looked up at the sky as the rain poured down. "If he's not feeling well....he shouldn't be out in weather like this."

"I'm sorry I had to go after you came to see me."

Sakura looked at him again with understanding. "It's okay. I understand but....I'd like to make sure he's okay too. I'm worried about him just as much as you are." She responded as she grabbed his hand, holding it in ears. Both of their hands felt cold from the weather, but warmed up a little when they touched.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: January 24 2006, 02:02 pm »
Syaoran perked up a little as he felt the touch of the princess' hand. Despite its cold feeling from the rain, he could feel the softness beneath.

If he's not feeling well....he shouldn't be out in weather like this.

He nodded, acknowledging Sakura's statement. "I tried to tell him that, but you know how my father is so determined to uncover Clow's ruins."

---

It was storming harder than ever when they had finally reached the evacuation site in the middle of Clow's desert. A shadow crossed Syaoran's face when he entered the entrance in the ruin. Something's not right...
Within the ruin was somber, lighted only by a few lamps. The walls were demanding and ancient, as if they could collapse any moment. It was silent, and Syaoran could hear the rain pouring outside. He gave a call. "Father?"

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 24 2006, 05:57 pm »
Sakura fallowed Syaoran's lead. She didn't know where his father worked. She only knew what it was he did. As she fallowed him, she became more worried and frightened. Sakura had a funny feeling inside and held back at first. She stopped walking. Something was wrong. There was a grating inside her stomach. I'm afraid something bad has happened to him....