AuthorTopic: CCS - Revelations  (Read 27137 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
CCS - Revelations
« on: January 19 2006, 09:44 am »
I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a role-play with me where the pairings can get switched around? It doesn't have to be but I was thinking something like EriolxTomoyo, SakuraxYukito, and SyaoranxMeiling. I still love the SakuraxSyaoran couple of course, but I thought this would be fun to try!

Sakura: babypigggy
Syaoran: Shiunu 
Touya: Director of Music
Yukito:
Eriol: Zeldi 
Tomoyo: Sohru-san
Meiling: Sohru-san [If an Eriol comes along, I'll just stick with Tomoyo]

If you want to be one of the characters, I guess the best way is to PM me. It's always helpful if you have a sample post. I usually like to write my posts long. I'm kind of debating if I want to play Meiling or Tomoyo. I am a new member, so if my PM Box is full, don't be afraid to contact me here about the role-play.
« Last Edit: January 31 2006, 05:20 pm by Sohru-san »
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
CCS - Revelations
« Reply #1 on: January 26 2006, 02:43 pm »
Time to get started. I hope I don't mess this up too much..

~~~

Syaoran sighed as he looked out the window at school daydreaming about how he could somehow collect all the clow cards. That weak girl Sakura couldn't possibly collect them all. As soon as he turned around and looked at Mr. Tereda who was taking attendance he heard the door to the classroom slide open. He turned his head slowly and saw a young girl with long black hair tied up in odangos. They were hidden under her school cap but of course he already knew he it was. "Meiling!?" He yelled and stood up from his seat. "What are you doing here?"

~~

I hope that was good.. I kinda switched it up a little from the anime. This was just to get started so I know it's not alot . Now let's get this thing going!

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
Re: CCS - Revelations
« Reply #2 on: January 28 2006, 09:22 am »
Sakura twitched as the girl in an odd costume popped up , as if from the window. She raised an eyebrow but kept calm.
"Li-kun, who's that?" Sakura asked pointing out in the direction of Meiling.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: January 28 2006, 10:39 am »
Syaoran sighed and said "Meiling." Syaoran thought to himself. "Why is she here? I didn't think that she would come from Hong Kong to see me. I wonder why she's here anyways?" Meiling looked directly at Syaoran and he knew what was coming.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #4 on: January 28 2006, 12:20 pm »
Sakura smiled and waved. Mr. Tereda raised an eyebrow at the comotion going on at the back of the room. Sakura felt the hard glare and stared straight back to the board.
whoever she is, she's sure getting me into alot of trouble

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: January 28 2006, 12:32 pm »
Syaoran sighed. Meiling walked over to him and glomped him. She started whining about how he hadn't come back home to Hong Kong. Syaoran let out another sigh and said "Meiling! Hey let go! Your embarrasing me!" He looked up towards the front of the classroom and Mr. Tereda motioned for Meiling to come up to the front of the class. "Everyone I would like to introduce Li Meiling. She is Syaoran's cousin from Hong Kong." Everyone turned around and looked at Syaoran with wide eyes. Syaoran just sighed and put his head down on his desk. Today is going to be a long day.He said to himself.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #6 on: January 28 2006, 12:56 pm »
Sakura didn't make a sign of any sort. She kept her face straight, as if Meiling had not been here, she was not affected - except when she tried to say anything to Syaoran, Meiling would suddenly come out of nowhere and yell at her.
"Tomoyo-chan, I have a bad feeling about Meiling." Sakura said, as she walked home with Tomoyo.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: January 28 2006, 01:05 pm »
Syaoran walked home from school and Meiling was following him. She had a huge smile on her face and kept grabbing onto his arm. "Meiling. What are you doing here? I told you that when I left that I would have to stay here until I collect all the Clow Cards." Meiling replied and said that she knew but she really missed him and couldn't wait for him to come back. She also said she wanted to help him. Syaoran and Meiling continued to walk home and finally reached Syaoran's apartment.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 28 2006, 01:07 pm »
***Sorry guys! First timer playing Meiling! These posts actually really helped me. I didn't realize that you guys already sent in a few replies! I'll attempt to reply more often! <333 Also, you guys might want to slow down on the posts a little. I haven't gotten the chance to really play Meiling and it's already after school? It's always a good idea to wait for the other characters***

Syaoran didn't look very happy to see Meiling. She never understood that because she was always happen to see him. What was it she did that embarrassed him so? All she ever did was hug him and love on him. It was nothing she was ashamed of. "Syaoran! I came here to see you! Why else would I be here?"
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: January 28 2006, 01:12 pm »
*In Syaoran's apartment (Since their just now getting there)*
~~
Syaoran sighed. "It's not that I didn't want to see you Meiling. It just came as a shock that's all." He said. Syaoran didn't fully understand why Meiling came to Tomoeda but he knew that it was going to be tough while she was here. Especially since she doesn't have any magical powers and only knew martial arts. "Meiling, look it's fine that your here but just please don't try to embarrass me okay?"

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 28 2006, 01:15 pm »
***Please don't play my characters actions. It's known as god-moding and against the rules here. You're not in trouble or anything. It's just, not everyone likes it. If Meiling is going to take something off, I'd like to play that. Thank you. <333 =) Sorry, my posts might be a little short at first, but will improve.***

Meiling stared at Syaoran a little confused at first. Whenever Syaoran talked to her like that, it did hurt a little. "Embarrass you!? Don't be silly! Of course I'm not going to embarrass you."

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: January 28 2006, 01:20 pm »
"Well you know sometimes you do." Syaoran said. He said as he took his school cap and shoes off. "So how did you just show up at school? I didn't even know that you were coming here. I told you that I just needed time to collect the Clow Cards. That's all." He explained.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 28 2006, 01:23 pm »
Meiling gave Syaoran a glare when he said, "Well you know, sometimes you do." She was about to protest when he interrupted her thoughts onto a new subject. "I came here by plane. How else do you think I came here? I know you're only here to collect these cards but I wanna be with you and help out when I can!"

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: January 28 2006, 01:27 pm »
Syaoran sighed. He put his hands on Meiling's shoulders. "Look I guess it's fine if you stay here and help. Look, do you want something to eat?" He asked as he walked over to the kitchen and picked up the phone. "I'm going to order Chinese, you know since that's the food that were used to. I can't cook much so most of the time I just order take out Chinese." Syaoran said.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 28 2006, 01:30 pm »
When Syaoran placed his hand on her shoulder, it caused her heart to pound. "Something to eat...." She pondered. "You don't cook?! Hey! How about I cook for you?" She offered even though she's a horrible cook but she's always willing to try and do her best, especially if it's for Syaoran. After all, she planned on being his future wife one day. She would keep practicing until it got better. Not bothering to wait for his response, she rushed into the kitchen to see what she could do.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #15 on: January 28 2006, 01:33 pm »
"Hey Meiling! Wait, what are you planning on cooking?" Syaoran asked. He just sighed and walked out of the kitchen. He knew that she would be in the kitchen the whole afternoon just trying to make something for him. That girl.He said to himself. Suddenly he heard a crash coming from the kitchen.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 28 2006, 01:36 pm »
Meiling wasn't sure of herself what she was going to cook. She didn't know exactly what he had. When she heard his voice in the other room, she figured, she should probably ask him what he wanted. Or I could make it a surprise! She thought to herself. When she had opened one of the cabinets, the pots and pans fell out. "Ahh!"

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: January 28 2006, 01:39 pm »
Syaoran heard the crash from the other room. He ran into the kitchen. "Meiling!" He found Meiling unharmed but pots and pans all over the floor. "Are you alright? I heard a crash. Man, what a mess. Time to clean up."

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #18 on: January 28 2006, 01:42 pm »
Meiling was happen when Syaoran ran into the kitchen because he was concerned about her. When he entered the room, Meiling was staring at the pots and pans that had fallen on her. "When I opened the cabinet, they fell out..." She explained to him.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: January 28 2006, 01:44 pm »
"Its okay. I was just making sure that you were alright." He bent down to start picking up the pots and pans. He found Meiling's hand reaching for the same pan and they brushed hands. Syaoran looked at Meiling and blushed a little. "Gomen, um.. let's just get this cleaned up. Don't worry about fixing dinner."